User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Having a extremely pointless arguement with C about who's the better actress... Me: It's you! C: You! Me: So you! C: Definately you! Me: It's YOU GOSH DARNNIT!!

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Deep Enough to Dream - Chris Rice Don't say a word.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    I believe I cracked when I found out that I was weird.... it was quite an interesting situation... the little boy in kindergarten sat across the table from me, stole ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *wink wink* (this is G I swear...lmao)

    *blinks* oh... my... goodness... *hides*

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ is more than willing to correct his statements

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Currently? The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack

    Jun 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    This is really impressive. I couldn't stop reading it. My only problem with it, is that you never actually told what happened to her that night. My mind sort of ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^ is a talking book. Impressive.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    Oooo... a long time cracked person... *stares at marching_gurl* Can I have your autograph?

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ is one of the few brave souls that will admit that she is lost

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^ believes she is where she's supposed to be... but since she can't remember, has decided that it's not that important... I wish I could say that about all the ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ has read THE HITCH-HIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    I think... we have ALL cracked... *looks down at the straight jacket that her older brother has just put her in* or least everyone thinks that we have...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm tired...

    My mind is going to get extremely twisted up in this area. In my mind, it is not the actually word that is wrong, but the thought behind it. Therefore, ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Thanks to both of you. Is there more to it? Not at this time. The main character (Kate), is giving me some trouble because of just how emotional this topic ...

    Jun 25, 2005


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson