-
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
Vegetable... definately... I'm the couch potato variety.
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
I don't want to miss a thing - Aerosmith
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: My Grudge
*blinks* yup... there's a girl I wouldn't mind tearing apart right now... she'd love to tear me apart too...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
I'm a human bean!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
Falling asleep. If I close my eye right now, I'll be asleep.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: lest you forget...
*blinks* How could we forget?
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^ has the word "hokey" in his siggy
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Red Balloon
I liked reading this, but I my mind got caught up in the line "east of the sun and west of the moon". I just read a book called "East", ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Falling
I liked reading this. I didn't mind the choppyness of it, because it simply worked. Why it worked here and not other places I've seen, I have no idea, but ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: I'm not the girl you think I am
Mostly this was just getting things out of my system... but I thought I'd post it anyway... I’ve been angry with you for so long. And now that’s all beginning ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: PLEASE!
*claps excitedly* yay!!!
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: PLEASE!
Hey. I'm Dusky. I wrote a story. Er... I'm still writing it. It's not finished. I posted the first few chapters in the "Romantic Fiction" section. It's called "The Bearer" ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Randomness has more posts than...the Lounge!
Forty-two what are we talking about?
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
1. G... *wraps arms around her boy and doesn't let go* 2. "Courage" by Superchic[k] 3. Computers that make it so people don't have to see you crying when you're ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
WHAT IS ALL OF THIS ABOUT EGGS AND CRACKING THEM AND... ... damnit... CHICKENS VS FROGS?!?!?! The frogs would have won... they totally would have won...
Jul 3, 2005
