User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    I want to come back as a pogo stick

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    YES!!! RINSE!!! I KNEW I owned that song!!! ^^^^^ has saved me from having to run up to my room and tear through my CD collection until I found the ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Oooo... we have a resident old fogey?!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ has a song in her sig that I really really like, but that I can't for the life of me remember what it's called or who it's by.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices II

    Thanks. I have to admit that it's occured to me a few times that I'd like to see this on stage. I would love to try to do that, since ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices II

    Thanks. I went back and fixed the problems with the bold and italics. As for developing plot... I'll try and work on that in the next piece. So far I've ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices II

    Thanks. I'm really enjoying writing in this style... I have a few more like this planned and I'll be posting them up here as soon as I can... I'd love ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I have Adobe Photoshop CS and Adobe Illustraitor CS... I'd love any help you could give me...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    What you should start doing is putting shading in... I'm still playing around with the programs on my computer to try to figure out how to do that. I am ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss my boyfriend. He's on vacation. And he won't be back for 2 weeks.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices II

    Since people liked "Voices" so much, I went back and wrote something in the same sort of style. This one is from Jen's point of view... from before Kate broke ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I was bored and thought I'd experiment with different poses... I don't have any idea why she has wings... *looks innocent*

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    We can wait.

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Here's another one... please comment...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Thanks! I've got a sequel in the works right now...

    Jul 15, 2005


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian