User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you hate anything?

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ has passed the magical age of 11

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    What is your avatar right now? I can't tell.

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Was that a question?

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Kelly Clarkson

    She's okay... I like Miss Independent and Behind These Hazel Eyes... But I've heard Since U Been Gone enough times to want to shoot the radio every time it comes ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ has a signature that reminds me of the "just" line from Finding Neverland.

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did that make sense when you typed it?

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know it's a timeless activity?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ has "Faaabulous" avatar. lol.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PLEASE TELL ME--Does this look cheesy??

    I agree that it's a little unreadable... but if you cleaned up some of the lines, I think it would be really nice looking...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ is offering cookies to those that join her on the dark side.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    I have no reason to either. You're always welcome here.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I've had this avvie ever since I came here... I like it too much to change it... I'm not even sure why I like it so much, it looks nothing ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ is at a very warm location right now

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ has changed her avatar since last I spent time on here...

    Jul 31, 2005


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende