-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
Your avatar seems to have a problem with anger management.
Aug 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^ quotes Harry Potter in his siggy
Aug 20, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
I hate looking back and wishing that you could of done something more even when you know that you've done all you could.
Aug 18, 2005 -
Re: *gack*
sabradan's avatar seems very fitting in this thread...
Aug 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^^ believes either a) the answer will become obvious to me or b) I'm smart enough to figure it out
Aug 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^ believes that life is a puzzle with one piece missing... which piece?
Aug 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^ notes peoples' ages.
Aug 18, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Don't you think that what is should be whether I want it to be that way or not?
Aug 18, 2005 -
Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.
*blinks in shock* no Bobo?
Aug 16, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^^ has confused me with talk of toast...
Aug 16, 2005 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
cradle
Aug 16, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Does what I want it to be change what it is?
Aug 16, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Is this one of those "the sadness will make the happiness more real" deals?
Aug 16, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^^ is happy
Aug 16, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^has some of the most unique gifts I have ever seen.
Aug 16, 2005
