User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    I like it... But I couldn't tell you why...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Certain Words

    goth, gothic, anything relating to the word goth... I hate to hear people say it... but that's mostly because it's misused alot when I hear it...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ makes references to Don Quiote (or however you spell that)

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ declares himself rebellious

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    heh heh.. that's because we have the extremes... super huge cities and then super small ones...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    Nah... I don't want it that big...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 for the reason you gave... I love Dom!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ pointed out my mistake...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I want a tattoo of a hawk... but I don't know where...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    My town is very small too. We don't have a high school, we all go to the school in the next district over, and we don't have much of anything. ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ has been a member here for 3 months and 13 days...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 because it's not a square...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back!

    Nice to see ya Nate!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bleed

    I liked this. It was really simple and I really liked that. But the ending just didn't work for me. The whole "I've died now and I'll watch you from ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ believes, like I do, that sanity is overrated... so in that spirit... Don't you think that since nuns get nunnerys, monks should get monkerys instead of monastaries?

    Aug 22, 2005


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis