User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ should get some sleep

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ has a cat that is staring at ME...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Gate (Old, Old Horrid Poem.)

    I've read this through three times and I still don't get it. But I think that's just cause I'm sick and my mind is totally not working worth anything right ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    *blinks* you can have an artist without angst? SOMEBODY SHOW ME!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny Rules

    Rule #6 in an airport It may be possible to take drastic measures to get through security quickly, smoothly, and as quietly as possible. Removal of: shirts, skirts, jeans, boots, ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    *blinks* holy... I... uh... holy... I'm not sure whether to be disturbed by this or just laugh my head off. It was, uh... *rereads story* holy heck, I'm disturbed... Okay... ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. My Alegebra actually went well today... 2. My cold got me out of chores... 3. I got to talk to people online allllllll day... *giggles* I act like a ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Eh... I don't trust any guy who wears more make up than me. :P Now see... if I went by THAT rule, then I would have to outlaw every guy ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ rocks her own socks

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    *looks down at the black t-shirt and black pants she is wearing today* yeah... ditto...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ doesn't realize that while I love how German sounds, I don't understand very little of it and had to use a translator to understand what she'd said...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ replied to me in German... yay!

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    I have a tye dye shirt that I use as pajamas, but I don't keep it for the pattern, I keep it because of the memories that go along with ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ has been so good as to correct me... danke

    Aug 23, 2005


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson