User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Up In Flames; Rough Draft

    Hey EAHailstone, This was really nicely written. It had a nice flow and moved along at a good pace. I enjoyed reading it. However, there are a few things that ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: nameless story

    Hey, Aquareed. This is story did a nice job of drawing me in in the first paragraph. The opening lines could use some work, but you present enough information for ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    As of midnight between day one and day two: 4199

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Writing from midnight to three a.m. : 2,542 I'll up that later today after I've gotten food!

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Here's my cover:

    Oct 29, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Gwennan over there. Feel free to friend me, but I may be going insanely crazy during November. I'm in three english classes, a fantasy/scifi writers group, and I'm planning ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because I love it. Because there is something magical in a blank page, something beautiful and solid and blessedly permanent in ink. Because characters are a joy and ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: *

    Begging your pardon, but these are the lyrics to Relient K's song "Sadie Hawkins Dance". Here's a link to those lyrics:

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: so you want to be a writer?

    I was pretty surprised to find this in writing tips. Because every one else has already made the obvious points, I don't really feel the need to give my gut ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Research Re: Greek myths

    I thought about him, but Clytemnestra wasn't really his girlfriend and it just seems that there should be a murderous girlfriend SOMEWHERE that would better fit my purposes. I will ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Research Re: Greek myths

    I need the name of a Greek character in mythology who was killed by his girlfriend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone want to race?

    Hey everyone. My name is Duskglimmer. Some of you may remember me from eons and eons ago, some may not, but I've been around for a while and had a ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bearer - Chapter 1

    Kiss in the Rain - I'm glad that you liked it! Shadowsoldier - Could you tell me exactly what needed to be worked on in the transitions? Did they not ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon II

    he he... buddy movies! I think that Grif should have a fun application process for choosing said rookie. Maybe they have to complete a certain number of quests or summat? ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 tis very pretty!

    Apr 23, 2008


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou