-
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Courage - Superchic[k]
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: Bands You Worship
SUPERCHIC[K]!!!! (don't say a word til you look up thier songs, they're not a chick band)
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^^ has a very funny sig... it's a much more innocent version of that song...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..
Uh... by drinking Mountain Dew and Water?
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: Cow
*laughs* that was great! *now has the song stuck in her head* *wanders off, mumbling/singing* We will fight for... bovine freedom...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..
*laughs* that's what they said when I said I'd never had any Pepsi...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^^ is hopelessly obsessed with... something...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^ has a clan motto
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..
*has an announcement to make* I have never had Sunny D and therefore I have no opinion on this topic... *walks back out*
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: Great words
evoke bereft and rememberence
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^^ is apparently expecting me to change my avatar...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^^ is apparently expecting me to change my avatar...
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
*looks at her own post count* I'm still workin' towards 1000!
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^ posted late
Aug 24, 2005 -
Re: Boys in Eyeliner
*tries to imagine her brother wearing make-up* nope... that's just not happenin'...
Aug 24, 2005
