User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    Yeah, that one Axe where there's the drain pole from the dude's shower running through everyone's apartment and they're being stripper-ish? *shudders* I saw that one a few days ago ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ knows who Patrick Rose is, when I do not.

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    Well, if she's homeschooled, and has one sybling, technically it's true. Actually... I have four... but only one of them is still being homeschooled with me....

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ is 12... but frequently convinces people that she's several years older than that... *mumbles something about having thought that Sam was older than her*

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    I love the puppy... it's really adorable... I wish I could say something more constructive than that, but I'm not good at shading at all since I basically never try... ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    Well... there are 2 students in enrolled in my school... *tells everyone to ignore the fact that she's homeschooled*

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate chapped lips in the middle of summer!! arg... and I hate my stupid skin that scars easier than anyone elses... I get nicked, barely bleed, and still scar... ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    Yeah... it's outrageously close to 3 dollars around here...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ makes people confused

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ doesn't want to eat worms

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ is getting sick of hearing the same thing over and over

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ is she can read minds, is doing a sloppy job...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ refuses to say that she is off beat

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    *blinks* uh... why?

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 because it really looks pretty random

    Aug 24, 2005


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling