User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Lily Lovedoll... jeez...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    My first story was about the adventures of my doll, Lissie... she had gotten lost and I made up a story about where she went and who she met. I ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Empress Kat... who are you?

    *looks around at all the debates on typos/spelling errors* *decides to spell EVERYTHING wrong, so that she can always say that it was on purpose* heelo evrywon Welcom Emmpres Kat. ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ has the phrase "Trust me. I know what I'm doing." in his sig. Famous last words...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 because Heath Ledger rocks my socks, and the newspaper that I always say the opposite of, said that the Brothers Grimm stunk (therefore I must love the movie!!... but ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 6 Months to Live...

    6 months left to live? Wow... I would do all the random things that I've been saying that I will do for the past six months: randomly turn up at ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Only Truly Great Poem I Will Ever Write

    I liked it. Can't really say much else about it.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Empress Kat... worship me...

    Welcome, Empress Kat!! I am Dusky. *takes a bow* and really, we'll read just about anything you type, because well... I really should only speak for myself, but I have ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^^ has a cute avatar

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ is older than the youngest member of the YWS... which is good, because if she was younger than the youngest member, then he/she wouldn't really be the youngest member...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    nice job. Dont worry, I got my WACOM INTUOS3 GRAPHICS TABLET. Wacom.. niiice...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    This was really short, and I think you could have expanded it some and made it even better. But as it stands, I just have to say that I really ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    *shudders* yeah... WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO INNOCENCE?

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ has lots of little buttons on the bottom of all her posts (ie "profile" "search" "pm" "weblog" "www" "aim" "yim" "msn"). I wish to push them all...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Diana

    First, I just have to say that I loved this. I get the feeling that you and I have a lot in common, because my sister has recently gone to ...

    Aug 27, 2005


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore