User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    LOTR all the way for me. Harry Potter is just too full of... teenage wanna be stuff... or something like that.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    (YAY!!!! I finally found someone else that likes them!! You now officially rock, Sam!!)

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    nine

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gathering Hope.

    Firstly, I have to say that the formating of this made it hard to read for me. The lines should be broken up somehow. Like: Shattered time and memories gone ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who do you think you are anyway?

    I get the feeling that if I ran into this person, I would immediately dislike them because they seem to be just as bad as the person that they're complaining ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Anthem - Superchic[k]

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm working!!! and you?

    *laughs and applauds* Encore! Encore!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    And I have no idea where I'm goin' either!!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    *blinks* y'all say pajamas different too?! For goodness sake... if we both speak English why are there so many differences?!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Fall after next for me... *is scared*

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 because it has two Evanesence quotes 7/10 sounds like a good song (?) but I'd have to hear it to know. It's Nobody's Fool by Evanescence. Sabradan - You ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Delete Delete Delete Delete DELETE!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    I'm probably going to end up in a drom and annoy the living heck out of my rommie because of my music that I play 24/7

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 because it's hilarious

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4/10... it just doesn't really do anything for me... it seems more like a space filler

    Sep 7, 2005


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault