-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 because I really like those quotes 7/10. Not the greatest, but still really cool lyrics/poetry, whatever it is. (What's the title?) WISHES by Superchic[k]
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10... just... because... he looks so... *looks for a word that won't make her sound like a sterotypical teenage female* *fails* hott.
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^^ has a sig that always makes me laugh
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10 because she DOES look depressed
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^ likes Tonks.
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 because Calvin as tiger rocks my socks
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 because the 1st I find very true, the second I don't get entirely and Tonks simply rocks.
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Hummer
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^^^ has a very interesting question in his sig...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Ode to the Spell Checker
LOL!! I love this! It points out my biggest complaint with spell-checker and I've never seen anyone write anything like it! It's fantastic! *runs out of room laughing really loudly ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Bonsai Kitten
*stomach turns* yeah... I've got friends that are obsessed with complaining about the cruelty of this. I have no idea how much of what they say is true...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Discover Your Religion!
Christianity - 75% Buddhism - 63% Islam - 50% Judaism - 42% agnosticism - 25% Satanism - 17% Hinduism - 8% Paganism - 8% atheism - 0% Of course... this ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Boys in Eyeliner
Hi. Sabradan. Can I tell you something? Cutting is a serious issue. People that cut, are seriously hurting. That picture, is seriously offensive. What you just said by posting that ...
Sep 8, 2005 -
Re: Labels
Emo Overachiever Goody-two-shoes Troublemaker (how this fits with Goody-two-shoes, I don't know...) Depressing Punk Goth Kiss up
Sep 8, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Mockingbird
Sep 7, 2005
