User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    I don't get what the obession with blonde hair is for singers... especially after we know that they'd dyed it...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: you know, you could have said something

    I can't... I don't... I am... unable to finish a sentence. I'm really just trying to find the point in this, and I'm not coming up with anything. It just ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Yeah, Johnny Depp pulls off eye make-up pretty well. Uh. yeah. I think that's pretty much a given. *drools*

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    I don't like the new blonde faze at all... but that's okay... because she certainly never asked me for my approval when she dyed it. All I know is that ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4/10 because it makes no sense to me

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Chocolate

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 because I'm not a huge fan of Esmeralda...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Some photo shoot for something... It's such a pity that ll the hott guys are old enough to be our fathers...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because it's MALFOY, but he's still hott.

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    suspenders

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ode to the Spell Checker

    Didn't think of that, i didn't write it, im not that clever, it was sent to me on the end of a chain e-mail, so i have no idea who ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 because I have this mental block against Green Day even thought I've only ever heard a few of their songs... sorry...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Alright... look... sorry I started all of these, I was just reacting the the picture. Can we cut it out now, since it's obvious none of us are going to ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 for daring to make a VeggieTales reference!!! *hugs Larry*

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    (OMG I absolutely LOVE Superchic[k]!!!!! They're my favorite band! My fave song of thiers is beauty from Pain. Its so awesomly beautiful.) Well speak of the devil... I'm listening to ...

    Sep 10, 2005


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket