User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    No. I don't believe that love at first sight exists. At least not true love. If you want to talk about the fake sort of love they society tries to ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    frogs. I'm always talking about frogs even when it isn't even applicable. And my friends random say/sing "Haven't you heard the word?" and go "yaHOOOOOOO!!" but I just laugh at ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did you ever tell me how the brain worked?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where does it say that?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who said that I was thinking anything at all?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Blink a few times and wait for the punch line of this joke... What would you do if you found out that they were knocking down your house to build ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Troy

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are we supposed to be thinking?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Have you tried pressing the pound key?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    what do you think he's implying?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Reconnecting - Tait

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    OK, everybody has a title now. So, I would consider it fair, if I gave myself one, too. So, here I go. How about: The Forum's Guy Who Doesn't Want ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    And the angel of whatever it currently says under my name welcomes you as well...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    *blinks* Well... I come for the community, but mostly for the writings. I like to read what other people have written and learn from what I liked/didn't like about thier ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    I have pm'd thee...

    Sep 15, 2005


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace