-
Re: you know, you could have said something
Yeah, really obsene. I give it a grade G+ . And i think he knows a glock is a type of gun. Hence the trigger pulling part. duuuur I know... ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
Oh... that would be awesome!
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
*looks at her piccy and smiles* Bobo, I love you!! *gives him huge hugs* thank you so much! And as for doing an avatar... I'm try and do one myself, ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10... it made me laugh... *looks at Emma's avatar and giggles again*
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
Goths stay to themselves. If you see a group of kids dressed in black, you can bet they're emo. At least it's that way around here.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: How'd You Find YWS?
Nate joined another writing site for a few days (weeks?) and I saw him and went to his site... the layout here was alot different then... and it was alot ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I had a GRAND time with my little sister working on our History Project. Yes, school can be fun if done right. lol
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Eating Distorders
The problem with this debate is that quite simply, there are no facts to support not eating. All reason says that you should eat, that you should stay above a ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
*blinks* well... this is a... erm... interesting topic... I don't agree with the mindset of "no one understands", but we all do that at some time in our lives. But ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Eating Distorders
It is unreal. I looked at some of those pictures and those retouches covered up the fact that you could see the girl's ribs. And even then they still made ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
brands
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"Do I get to hear a who?!" What would you think if someone suddenly stopped you on the street and knew everything about you?
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Turn Out the Lights
wow... girl, I really like this!!! The first line really caught me off-guard for a second there, because I thought it was going to be one of those "turn of ...
Sep 22, 2005 -
Re: Voices II
lol... yes, you are absolutely rubbing off on me... isn't it wonderful? And I'm glad you liked it.
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Isn't the better question "what do you have to die for?"?
Sep 21, 2005
