User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    British

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    I'm told that that "independence" is over-rated. But I'm still looking forward to the dorms. Then I'll only have one roommate instead of two, and I won't be related to ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    lol. but what if what you feel like is what is comfortable?

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 because I love the last one, but the second one kind of leaves me... meh...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    lol... I wear... whatever I feel like!! how about that?!

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^^^ makes fun of the "no child left behind" statement in her sig... *giggles*

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10... it has this sort of cute quality to it... where's it from? It reminds me of Morph from TREASURE PLANET.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    LOL I use a pen most of the time. I like it better than a pencil. It doesn't scratch on the paper. I really dislike the sound of a pencil ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Swords!

    Nicely done, Bobo. As always. I really like the second one.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dramatic End (very very short story)

    Wow. You had me fooled too. But I guess that was the goal. Nice job! I really don't have anything to pick on. It was short and sweet.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10... it's nice, but nothing that really makes me say "oh that's so cool!"

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    *blinks* well isn't that a happy post... Well... I'm happy today because... I GOT MY NEW AVVIE TO LOAD ON THE SITE!!! I am very happy and very proud of ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Title pending poll. Wow, this was cathartic.

    This caught me a little off-gaurd when I first read it because it sounded awfully harsh. But upon second reading, I like this. It's amusing.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: What I Believe as a Writer

    I love that opening line! It's to true. I can't stand a blank piece of paper. It looks so empty and alone and... worthless really... but it has so much ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    *blinks* did you post all this to get someone to say that?

    Sep 28, 2005


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash