-
Re: Another Phake Phone Call
I like it. I think I've thought almost exactly the same things in the past. The only thing I'm not sure about is this line: For all I know there ...
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: Hey Ppl!!!
Welcome the YWS. I'm Dusky. Hope you enjoy things here.
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Dickens
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
pot o' gold
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
leperchans
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Dark Lord
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Saruman
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
mustache
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
German
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Alliances
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
General
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
yarn
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
pets
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
ipod
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Music
Sep 29, 2005
