-
Re: Question Game
Don't all brothers know they're younger sisters don't make sense?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: One-Legged Sailor, Mack Marret
And the correct spelling is... LIMERICK. So I did spell it right... *smiles to self*
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Doesn't my brother know me better than that?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
thought
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
But how do we know that when a certain portion of the carbon is gone that it means it's 40,000 years old? As I see it, your explination only proves ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
pigskin
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Don't you?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Homecoming
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Did my brother tell you to ask that?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: A or An?
I say Erb but I don't say Erbivore...I say Herbivore. Ditto. But that's what we call a "homeschooler mistake" around my house, born of the fact that I read the ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"
And let us not forget they holy hand grenade!
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Super Size Me!
I could never make myself watch Super Size Me. I would never be able to eat Fast Food again... and honestly... I like to eat out... so... :roll: I could ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
When did we stop making sense?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Penguins (don't ask)
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: One-Legged Sailor, Mack Marret
Or to tell you that patience is a virtue? (
Oct 1, 2005
