-
Re: Why do YOU write?
I write for one pure and simple reason: The characters in my head get mad at me if I don't write thier stories down. I know that sounds a little ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I agree that using carbon dating to compare two items you can determine which is older. But I don't see how you can assign a year to either item without ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
4/10 because it sounds extremely cocky.
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Guys, I do think that he has a point. The question in this thread is "Do you Believe in Love at First Sight?" not "Do you believe that thirteen year ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"
And the TROJAN BUNNY!!!!! *hops up and down and goes outside to her backyard to build her own*
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Hello all.
*laughs* very nice, Snoink. *waves to Jess* hi! I'm Dusky. Welcome. Pull up a chair and sit for a while. Poke around the forums, talk to the people hanging around, ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
The Three Little Pigs
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Doesn't the fact that they're constantly plotting against they're younger siblings (for good and for bad) prove that they are?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Okay. that makes more sense, but my question still stands: how can you tell that when the carbon has "aged" such and such an amount it is 40,000 years old? ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Haven't you ever met one of these "brothers"?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
The Little Mermaid
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Star Ship
Hi. I'm Dusky. Welcome to the YWS. Love the avatar. :wink: 'tis tres cute
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Posiden (that's not spelled right... anyways... the Greek god of the sea)
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
The Count of Monte Cristo , Alexander Dumas (Dry at times, but it only took me about a week to get through reading kind of slowly) I have this feeling ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
wander
Oct 1, 2005
