User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    sting

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Beautiful Letdown by Switchfoot... Gotta love the switchfoot

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 8/10 :D Dusky: I found it in a dictionary of I'm pretty sure it's right, but maybe not. Does your brother study Latin? I'm not sure if he's ever ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    As my sister and I have comment before: talking about it afterwards is more fun than watching it... but Monty Python and the Holy Grail is definately good for a ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: VOICES III: The Break-up

    This piece is fairly emotional for me, as you could guess if you've heard anything about what has been going on for me lately. I hadn't ever expected to add ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: One-Legged Sailor, Mack Marret

    says: prose ( P ) n. 1. Ordinary speech or writing, without metrical structure. 2. Commonplace expression or quality. 3. Roman Catholic Church. A hymn of irregular meter sung before ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Killer Albums

    My favorite albums are BEAUTY FROM PAIN - Superchic[k] THIS IS YOUR LIFE - Out of Eden LOSE THIS LIFE - Tait BEAUTIFUL LETDOWN - Switchfoot and I know there ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: One-Legged Sailor, Mack Marret

    Um... J. Haux... short stories ARE prose... just thought I'd mention that.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I've never had that happen to me... yet... though I have this sinking suspicion that now that I've said that it's going to happen within the next 24 hours.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 because it's hilarious. although my brother says that "hyppopotomonstrosesquipideliaphobia" is not really the fear of long words. He says is the fear of horse river monster somethingorothers...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Honestly, I agree with you... but somehow I don't think that they'd like to know that all they're doing is proving themselves as entertainment for us...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    *laughs* oh yes... Sounds like the inside of my head. You should hear it when L'ira and Lainan get to fighting over my life!

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    *laughs* okay, good point. But still... let the boy try... he'll only learn something from his mistakes...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Isn't that assuming that carbon deteriorates at a steady rate? What if it doesn't?

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    I didn't know either... *goes back to correct every time she has ever spelled out the word "y'all"* Anyways... Welcome DreamGirl. I'm just another random member of the YWS. Don't ...

    Oct 1, 2005


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian