-
Re: Randomness
My friends and I randomly ran around pointing out everything that was flammable one day... we scared alot of the adults... they thought we were trying to decide what to ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Beautiful Redemption - Joy Williams
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: What's the difference...
I disagree with that. Actually being in love isn't shallow. It's the deepest you can get, at least in my mind. And as for the difference between the two... it's ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
:shock: You mean I would have to give up my title? *huggles her award for best writer* but it's such a good self-esteem boost!! Maybe we could do another after ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ has a username that is fun to say over and over and over
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Wow, 700???
I'm number 108... and I'm the 20th highest poster, but the 10th highest in terms of points! *grins* It seems weird that I'm number 108... I thought there were a ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Could it possibly be the fear of a large monster with many heads?
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Sexism
I agree with your definition for the most part. Sexism is merely the differation between the two sexes and can be good or bad, though it is most often mentioned ...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ is jumping to conclusions, I think...
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
I've been called emo. I never liked labels. meh. but like Misty Lynn said: it's better than being called a prep or a jock. I like what I am, whatever ...
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Replacements
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ listens to HIM, or so I'd guess from her avvie...
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Talking to *singsoffkey* all evening over AIM.
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 because that last line continues to amuse me greatly. I know where Calcifier is from now too... but like EBM, I cheated... *sighs*
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Italian
Oct 3, 2005
