User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    I hit my 50,000 on the 20th and honestly, I didn't have any problem getting the writing done. *prays no one shoots her for saying this* I'm still writing though, ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock

    Ivy is Arieda, if I'm not mistaken. I read it, Phoenix, and after getting over the fact that I'm dead, I loved it. I'll come back and give a more ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Worst Thing Ever In The Eternity Of The Writing World!

    Take a break. Go for a walk or eat a snack. Get your mind off it for fifteen minutes or a half hour and then come back to it. If ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    *applauds*

    Nov 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Oh... well... fine. *pretends to pout* Finish your story then. lol. jk. I've got a good 15K left in my novel and I'm sitting pretty at 60,144 .

    Nov 25, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Yay Crysi! Claudette >> wanna race? I'm at 57,835

    Nov 25, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    *thanks Snoink for the translation* I rewrote that sentence a few times, but my mind couldn't work it out to make it much clearer... I think I've been infected by ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Claudette -- yeah, I noticed that too. Whether I was ahead or behind you decided when I went to bed a few nights. lol. Jack -- *grins* Oh yeah. I'm ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    I think the saying should be reversed: rather than saying "write what you know" it should say "know what you write". It does help things to have already experienced what ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    46,749 I'm hopeing to hit 50,000 today! EDIT: I made it. 50,150

    Nov 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Posting your NaNo?

    I'm probably gonna end up posting mine. But after I edit things out. I currently have some sentences that are just really bad. These this one my mom and my ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Virginia's Woolf's words of wisdom:

    *feels like the fish from Finding Nemo* Bubbles! Bubbles! *closes front cover of her book* My bubbles. "Determination not to give in, and the sense of an impending shape keep ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    40,195 Bay-BEE! *does a happy dance around thread whoopin' and hollerin' like the redneck she isn't*

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Motivate Ari!

    *grins* It's about time a thread like this popped up. Ari! Get your cute behind in here and write something! Immediately! That's an order! *stuffs Ari in a chair in ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I'm resting at 36,115 after last night. Haven't started yet today. I'm hoping to bump that up to at least 38K before I head to be tonight. 40K would be ...

    Nov 16, 2006


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)