User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: chat with Him :P :D

    *blinks* :shock: Anyways... I can't get the page to load, so I can't talk to this computer-God. *sighs* oh well... he sounds wierd by all these conversations... especially THAT one... ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    My epitaph... hmm... I think it would read something like: "She swore to live forever or dying trying" Or: "By those that knew her work she was called great By ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Senseless

    Um... is there a more expressive way to say wow? because I really need it right now. I really really liked this, Bobo. My only objection is that you held ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Anticonformity - Krystal Meyers

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    I'm not sure. On the one hand, I agree with Galatea... There are so many things that you could accomplish, so many things that you could make happen. But on ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I need some Ideas

    Wow... it's been a long time since I've heard someone asking for ideas... Wish I could help you out, but my mind is pretty blank right now.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny riddles

    I get how it works up until the two ducks in between two ducks... they can't be behind and between at the same time, can they?

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny Joke

    *laughs* I like that first one... the second I like too, but I could never repeat... *walks off giggling*

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Phone Call

    But no... he's somewhere with some other girl, only calling because he knows that if he doesn't I'll flip out at him next time I see him. I stare at ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    It's been a while since I've posted in here... I've been messing around with different eyes and differently shaped hands... Here is the latest piece that I've worked on: It's ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    Did you actually READ it?

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    C. definately.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    But the image on the screen, is nothing more than that: an image. What difference does it make whether it's a photographic image or a animated one?

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Some of the kids I know who like Anime feel they are hot and have crushes on animated characters. Can you honestly say that is normal? I honestly don't see ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Onomatopoeia

    Glad you liked it. Actually, I was deadly afraid someone would see this and comment...but you guys have been nice. Hm...:) The point of this was to be random, so ...

    Oct 11, 2005


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien