User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ joined 3 days ago and already has 44 posts... reminds me of myself...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm bored

    boredom... it seems to be a reoccuring problem.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has agreed to look at my story and is therefore my new best friend.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    This one is Aeroan, also from THE BEARER.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10... I just don't get it... but it sounds... dangerous... :shock:

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    There have been alot of people on here (or it seems like alot) who have decided to leave the YWS (and alot of the rest of the internet as far ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    *mutters* it was eating up all my time... it's very adictive you know...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My first posting => "The Mask"

    I liked the contrasts and the way this was worded, but I guess I expected a little something more to wrap it up and make it a comparison somehow.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Master Critique

    great tips, Snoink. I definately have to start putting some of them into practice... although, the plot still matters to me, whether it matters to the reader or not. gotta ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: It aint in the dictionary, but it should be

    funkadelic - weird

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    I would go for yearly. That was it's still special instead of just... "oh look... there's a new artist of the month", ya know? But I would set up all ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    oh... joy... I got hooked on Full Metal Alchemist for a little while, although that has faded since I banned myself from the television. But I just saw the end ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Some people say so. What color is a penguin?

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are we supposed to understand that?

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    surfing

    Oct 14, 2005


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri