-
Re: What Are You Wearing?
My pajamas... and it's 12:27 our time... mwahahaha!! Yes, I am a lazy bum!!!
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ has a great sig... I love it..
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Beet's Portfolio
These are really great! *pickets in front of Beet's house for more*
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
I keep trying to find something productive to say to these, and fail to come up with anything more than "oh my gosh, these are fantastic!!". And therefore, I say ...
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Dark Jeans Tennis Shoes a red shirt that says "I don't know what I'm doing, but I look good doing it" with a picture of an adorable little rabbit.
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
gag
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
smog
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: How do all
Welcome to the boards...
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
fresh
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: Listen up class, we're having a pop Quiz today...
Hey Quiz! I'm Duskglimmer, Dusk for short. Welcome to the forums!! *feels need to somehow make herself memorable amongst all these random people and decides that the easiest way to ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Hear Me ~Prolog~
As Boni_Bee said, this needs to get broken up. Having it all in one big lump makes it very easy to lose you place while reading it and therefore makes ...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Imortality
Ah... I almost forgot about that side of it too... I'm praying I end up immortal too... (I tend to say everlasting life, more often)
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ has three heads and eight arms according to her profile... wish I did...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
My Savior - Krystal Meyers... I'm on a Krystal Meyers kick... lol.
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10... it's Pink Floyd... what more is left to be said? *grins*
Oct 15, 2005
