-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10 I like the picture and I like the quality of it with the flaming hair and such, but somehow the two don't quite mesh in my head. So I ...
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
"Dude... then why do I feel like I'm in the fast lane?" What would you say/do if your mother ran through the room screaming for no apparent reason?
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Antonyms
Despise
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
hot air balloons (don't ask and I won't tell)
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
It depends on your definition of good... What's the opposite of white?
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you like pain?
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Love of __________
Would I die for writing? It would depend on the situation. And even then it would be iffy. I do alot of writing. And honestly, I've come to the conclusion ...
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
X
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
X
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ would have to kill us if she told us where she lived.
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Bonjour!!! Welcome!!
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
brother (mine has one)
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Questions...Questions....Questions.....
Yeah... we've done that too... except some of us got confused about putting both a guy and a girl down on the paper and things turned out... er... interesting...
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Critters. (Everyone, please go back and read the original rules. These questions are supposed to be yes, no, black, or white questions) Is it raining where you are?
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Blond Bond
Im certain that Peirce Brosnan wants no more to do with James Bond. Sean Connery still hasn't escaped it. Vin Deisel refused to do XXX anymore because of exactly that. ...
Oct 21, 2005
