User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    hobbits!

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^passes on some good advice from Ben Franklin in her sig

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deathly Beauty

    The repitition didn't jump out at me. I had to go looking for it. But that may just be the tired state I'm in right now (I was up until ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    steaks

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Never heard of it. Are you a human?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has a strange fascination with pigs

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    doctors

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10... I love the Jack o' lantern pig!!!

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    How can you have credit on a phone? Can you describe a polar bear for me?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Writing a new chapter of my story Talking to my older sister Reading to my younger sister

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I wish it were hot here... here it's COLD... I'm wearing: long, dark jeans Black socks A brown t-shirt that says MUGGLE across the front (gift a la wonderfulness sister ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    *looks down humongo list of bands* wow... I've heard Cradle of Filth (her ghost rocks!), HiM, Black Eyed Peas, Nickleback, Linkin Park, and Green Day... all the rest I'm clueless ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has a fascinating biography in his profile.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10. I like it alot for some reason. But it makes me wonder... what are you protective OF?

    Oct 26, 2005


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn