User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lyrics Re: Sea shanty/ballad to go with my story

    I like this, but there's just one quick thing that jumped out at me. There was a man, nigh sixty years, Nigh sixty years had he, And not quite almost ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10... it reminds me of spiderman...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The City

    It was Farenheit 451 . Thank you! I knew it had a number in it but I couldn't come up with it for the life of me...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Stretch Jeans Dark Green T-shirt blue socks black and tan wristband green hair tie and my hair is in a ponytail

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    -People who get on my case for being optomistic/trying to see the good in a particular situation -People that pretend I don't exist when they're angry at me -People that ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Adobe Illustraitor. It's my friend. *huggles program* *goes to add some of the bigger stars back in*

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    *jumps back in chair* Dang that's scary!!!

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennifer Aniston

    *cries* They used to be my favorite Hollywood couple! *moves on* anyway... I like it (the picture) a lot. But it doesn't look quite like her. Did you have a ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Emotionally Unsheltered

    nitpick of the day: But that’s never goona happen "goona" should be "gonna". but that's just a typo. I really liked this. The subject was one I could really relate ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *grins* why thank you!

    Oct 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The City

    First off, let me just say that this sounds pretty interesting, though it reminds me of another story where a society is formed and books are banned (I'd give you ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Amerie

    Over all, I like this. But I think that the eyes start too far up on the face and the nose too big for the face. Other than that, the ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Continue the Song an Guess the Song

    They tell me your blue skies fade to grey

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would the evil clowns be angry if you made a blunt refusal?

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pipe

    Oct 28, 2005


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge