User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Simons Diary

    Simons Diary By Cathy Scott Monday 5th June 1987 I am called Simon. My full name is Simon George Hari. I hate it. I hate my whole life. The whole ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey from the middle of no-where

    Heya maddison! welcome! I am the resident Duskykins, though most people call me either Dusk or Dusky. I'll see you around!

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    ebony Are you wearing socks?

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: writen punctuation

    Gosh comma Qi period This is one of the most confusing things I have ever had the opportunity to read period How the heck did you come up with it ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    (*blinks* what the heck do I do with that?!) I always thought that old guys who cheated on thier wives by transforming into animals and throwing lightning bolts at people ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    comical

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    haven't you ever heard of a rhetorical question?

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    One of the forbidden colors. What color is a snow ball?

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    Personally, I found it both life-changing and extremely moving. I can't tell you the number of times I read over it, just to find all the hidden little meanings and ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *laughs* are you serious?! thanks!

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Beauty from Pain by Superchic[k]

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    From Boondock Saints: (After Rocco's girlfreind's cat gets shot with a .45) Connor McMannus: What the f*** just happened? Rocco: Is it dead? *laughs* you forgot to mention that not ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    *laughs* oh how'd I know that something like that was going to show up...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10... I'm not sure why, but I REALLY like that one...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    How's about this one?

    Oct 28, 2005


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun