User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Leref to Jether: That song is... interesting. Please turn it down. We can hear it all the way over here. *click* Leref's answering machine: The Cyrok are now in control ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    Perhaps she had stayed too long.

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    L'ira to Jaymir: Um... I don't know exactly how to ask this but... I'm looking for someone that's willing to sell weaponry. I got your number from some one that ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    for sale: wedding gown and shotgun.

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Kadelyn:[b] Yes, I would like two number threes and a number seven, delivered to the palace immediately. And I mean immediately . [b]Kadelyn's answering machine: Whoever you are, if you ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Torwen to Monessa: I beg your pardon, but... are you mad? Torwen's Answering Machine: You have reached Torwen Cyrok. Please leave a message after the cow mooing. If this is ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Does it work?

    It works well for me... not the chocolate the the blowing bubbles, because chocolate just makes me want more chocolate and bubbles... well, I guess I've never tried that. But ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    L'ira to Nameless Thanks. I will. L'ira's answering machine Hello, if you're calling for L'ira Cyrok, you've got the wrong number. Hang up, try again. If you're calling for Se'Kira ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    lol. awesome!

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    *takes a bow* Yes... Crazy Dusky indeed. *grins* I do have to wonder whether you meant to make that my new nickname, or whether you intended for there to be ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    NaNoWriMo is over as of yesterday and I'm curious... what did y'all learn while trying to hammer out 50,000 words? I learned: 1 - The first thousand are the hardest ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I finished last night with 70,066 words. I did not however finish my novel and will continue to barrel forward today. Congratulations to everyone no matter how many words you ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Yay El! Yay Claudette! I am like this close to finishing my novel. I shall finish it today! I shall!

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Callan - Green. Why are you asking? And give me an address and I'll send you some money to save you from that "starving" gig. Callan's Answering Machine You've reached ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Congrats everyone! *throws everyone a party*

    Nov 29, 2006


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria