User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smashing Modems

    Back on the topic of the poem: I liked it. I thought I wasn't just because of the opening line, but it turned into something different than I thought it ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Martyr of Banality (about wanting to implode...)

    I don't have much of a critique for this. Nothing really jumped out at me except for: Why is there no one to tell me I’ll be fine No God ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Goddess of Night vs The God of Love (rewritten)

    I have to say, I really did not get anything that was going on here. It seemed sort of jumped and mixed up and I have no idea how all ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Showcase Showdown

    It made for interesting reading. But I have to say that the use of the word "solved" in line four, really killed it for me. If that's the way you ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    *laughs* nostalgia over the phrase "me likey"? *remembers the days back at the YWG* or over something to do with the picture?

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    The nightmare before christmas

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    Holloween... wow... It's been a long time since I dressed up... I think I was about... *thinks* eight? maybe only seven... I would love to dress up and go somewhere ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: writen punctuation

    I hate these quote quote end quote s and quote end quote end quote s period

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10... though, I have to admit... I laughed hysterically when I read that entry...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Ruined love

    The only thing that really screamed at me in this was the use of the phrase "shinny light". First off I think the proper spelling is "shiny", and secondly, it ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: writen punctuation

    The Dusky doesn apostrophe t period It makes the Dusky apostrophe s brain hurt too exclamation point

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you have an answer for it?

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Monteray Jack

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I knew you were going to say that. Does that answer your question? Have you ever counted your toes?

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    I spent most of today working on this, although I was thinking about it all last night but didn't have the time (or the brain capacity) to work on it. ...

    Oct 31, 2005


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi