User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    And here we have yet another Superchic[k] inspired piece. lol. The lyrics one this one are from "Courage". That particular line probably hit me the hardest off the entire album, ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    *coughs* yeah... well... we never said that we didn't...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE

    Omg, this was cool but these to scare me O.O 27. You are no longer thankful that the firealarms are here to protect you. 33. The freshman 15 is NOT ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    Call me weird, but I'm just not sure. I would say no, because I don't buy into all that superstitous, ghost walking about haunted houses, chains clanking, the dead moaning ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *decides that that's a good idea the Areida creature had and hides also*

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    lol. yeah. I can't play the CD without singing along with just about every song.

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Do you even need to ask? What color is coal?

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Should we all just rephrase the questions above us?

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that demented people like Tim Curry only acted like that.

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: writen punctuation

    I have a question period Why are we all refering to ourselves as open quote the open bracket insert username here close bracket close quote question mark

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    street

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *blinks* lick? *stares at Sophie incredulously* why lick?!

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Helena - My Chemical Romance 5 minutes ago: Bricks in the wall - Pink Floyd

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    arg, no! It was coming to the area and I waited to long to get tickets and it sold out. *cries* I do own the sound track and have read ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Mother is a Real Man

    It was extremely short. And it seemed like it could be put better as a saying in prose than the format you have right now. And somehow, even though I ...

    Oct 31, 2005


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle