User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *laughs* so we're all going to spend time here trying not to get licked?

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    I did end up setting that goal for myself, so I am calling myself an honorary NaNoWriMo contestant... and my friends are already tired of hearing me talk about it... ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10 because I love the idea of a talking history book

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    *blink blink* that's... er... interesting... I'm wondering just what the context is now... 7/10

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 the pig in the cow slippers is back!!!

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    lol. Welcome! I'm the resident Dusky. I'll see you around.

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: They

    Honestly, the opening (ie the first two lines) reminded me of Avril's Sk8ter Boi, and I got a little hung up on that *curses her obsessive mind* But I liked ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    True >loves thunderstorms

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    *laughs* very cute

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    Danke danke, both of you. I'm working on figuring out how to do shading on these as we speak. *looks a computer and laughs evilly as she sees it quake ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Can Anyone Hear Me?

    I'm glad that you enjoyed it. It's not that old and anyways... who said there was a rule against responding to a piece months after it was posted? Many people ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I Break Things - Erika Jo gotta love it!!! *breaks into song* Cause I break things! Anything I touch! I just get around and then I’m bound to tear ‘em ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is apparently speaking the truth, since she has now said that twice.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ Has been in Limbo for quite a while...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    Oh yeah! Why won't the wonderful author come back?

    Nov 2, 2005


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman