User avatar

Durriedog

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A World of Many Elements Chap 1 EDIT

    Ooh, thanks for reviewing! You make sense and I see I need to revise this now... Ooh! OOH! I know what to do! *jumps up and down on chair in ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Grr, I forgot that rule again!!!!! :smt075 Thank you Ranger ^^ ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Whoo! You liked it ^^ Enjoy this next part! I'm going to pair the next parts with pictures from Google :) So... ^^ Chapter 1 Part 1 This place was ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Sixth day of the third month. My days are confusing. Evelyn rules the day and Anetta the night. But sometimes, when we have escaped the gaze of civilisation, the two ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: That's So Edward

    Heeheeheehee nice xD Thanks for the laugh!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Thanks all :D

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Ta-da! Third day of the fourth month. “Evelyn! Evelyn !” I pushed my bags through the window. I was so nervous – do this to any other girl and I ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Thanks all! :D I'll be adding the next bit soon. Just wait for the PM xD ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Second day of the fourth month. The next day the shaken townspeople held a meeting. There were murmurs of Evelyn being a witch. I didn’t believe one word of them. ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    The fantasy-ness is coming! Give it time! xD Thanks all. Next bit ~ First day of the fourth month. Men from our village rolled in to the town square with ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Four Little Words: Prologue

    Hehe, welcome and sorry ^_^

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Hey guys! So I'm continuing it - this is all I have time to write now, but I hope you like. Last day of the third month. I haven’t written ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Thank you! I'll get right onto writing more! I remember the capital rule now... :smt021 Durrance :smt023

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    They do have things seperating them. They are massive waterfalls. Water is brought up the core of Balema (as it is raised above sea level) and it gushes out at ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    That's why I put Fire Territory one one side of Dark Territory and Water Territory on the other. Because you get rainforests on the side of mountain ranges that aren't ...

    Jan 9, 2010


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein