User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: Snow

    Wow, very well done. Very pretty. I'm sorry, but I don't really have a review for you. Keep snapping! ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Go Karsten xD I'm not saying that no one has ever had characters that stand out, I myself do. But I also have reasons for their standing out eg. they ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Dear Writers. Why? Why do we do it? In every book there is a character that has green eyes, or red hair, or a killer body. A supermodel or a ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Advice on Plot and Character Profile...Urgent Please

    Okay. First, your charaters can't all be young and nor can they all be models or unusual-looking! Do you know the chances of finding a person who looks anything like ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: To Classy and Silent

    Let's, let's!!!!!!!!!!

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    Wow, really? I've never read it, I'll have too :) I'll track it down using my secret but genius techniques... *rubs hands together evily*

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    Hey! Thanks guys!!! :D I have some more - Chimera (stoopid scanners! *sob!*) Dum da-da duuuuuum! A full body Dackoda picture. Not a very good one, because I was rushing ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    Thanks Classy! As for my airbrushing technique, well, if I told you it wouldn't be a secret! *taps side of nose with finger* :D Maybe some day, my young apprentice ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: People (drawings)

    Hey, wow! This is cool! You have talent! I only found two problems; 1. The eye on the right side is darker and looks bigger. 2. Above the face is ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    Welcome! ^^ (for convincing her to put it on!)

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Gallery-thing-majig! [updated 26th Jan]

    I know they're massive, so hang tight :D Just sharing some more pictures with you all! I'm working on the full-body image of the Dackoda. I'm sure I've done a ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: To Classy and Silent

    Lol, you're welcome! Making your day made my day! And thanks all! ~Durrie :smt023

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: To Classy and Silent

    For you! {you asked for it} We were being random in chat and I asked these two what I should draw on my school book. Silent said, 'A dinosaur eating ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    I used hard pastels :) I use them quite alot, you may be seeing more of my work with them on here... though I usually stuff up soon as colour ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dackoda!

    Dackodas are creatures that stand as tall as a ten year old child. They can be ridden and they are often taken into war. Western mountain dackodas, this kind, can ...

    Jan 19, 2010


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence