User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: When Time Comes

    I set this as my background so I could see the whole picture, very good! I love the colours, the angles - but I feel it would look better with ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My scroll

    This is so cool the only nitpick, make the lines darker? Lovelovelove, the roses are so awesome + the actual scroll. Keep drawing! ~Durrs :smt023

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dare to Dream

    Some pictures I shopped on PhotoImpact X3 < (that is not a smiley :D ) I hope you guys like! Also, which one do you like the best? Enjoy! ~Durrs

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    Very nice!! I love your work, well done! Well, onto the review... For your first picture, very good colours but I really think that if you cropped everything but the ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hoagie -- Portrait

    Hey, Lena! I remember you showing us this in chat one time! My only nitpick is that the neck looks a little too long and the eyes a little to ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Stars and smiles.

    very nice *follows on DA*

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Assassins Creed drawings

    His cape is red! How do I remember this? My geeky guy-friends were playing it and we were saying he was invincable because of the red colour. I was wearing ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First time ever-Cover Page Art Thingy

    I like the first one the best! I don't know, it's just the one that looks the most natural (ironically). If you cranked down the blurring and cranked up the ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Band Photography

    Hey! Well done! I love all of them exept number three and I think I've figured out what's wrong with the other, as it does look worse. You have too ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snomaggeden

    Omg - I want your camera! *steals* Anyway, well done, you really have an eye for taking photos! Beautiful colours, I love the... sunflowers, are they? Keep snapping, ~Durrie

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nurture - For the Mums

    Thanks all! ^^

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nurture - For the Mums

    So yeah this is something I drew after reflecting on how much our dear mums do for us. Not only would we not exist if there were no mums, but ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Wow, really? That's interesting! And you're right xD But go Ben! Whoo! ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Well, not many people do and it's not like we care online. Online you're the awesome and pleasant plauge of the forums ^^ ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    Hahahaha You see, I believe God has a plan for all of us and so our genetic makeup (our looks, how well we manage anger, etc) is how it is ...

    Jan 31, 2010


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights