User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: UDCs - Unseen Dust Collectors :P

    Unseen stuff that's been gaining metaphoric dust in my Deviant art account and hard-drive. I hope you like these never-before-seen pics from me! My scanner broke, so no new stuff ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Samantha

    Thanks all! And no, haha, I'm actually in grade 8 so no college art ^^ Luffs you back, Cres! Tanks! ~Durrs

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings!

    Haha, I love this saying! I use it often. Very well done, all of them. For this dragon, work on the shape of the head, wings and hands. (paws?) Keep ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Samantha

    A picture I drew of my MC. Drawn about two years ago. I was trying out new styles, so... hope you like. Note that I've changed the spelling of her ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Exhibition [3]

    Hey Kammie! I have to say, these are beautiful. BUT! I only like the dog lying down, the flowers and the fence. With the others, what are they about? Were ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's butterfly gallery!

    Haha, that's what I thought. But I couldn't resist all those pretty buttons!

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's butterfly gallery!

    Project set by Firearris. I want a marbled polecat! I think I went a bit overboard, but here's the result. Winged elephant and lion to come.

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's butterfly gallery!

    Guys, the fourth one isn't mine. I just posted it because that's what I got the wings off

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's butterfly gallery!

    So I posted some butterfly wolves, and here are some butterfly foxes and butterflys! Origional (for wings and butterfly): I hope you like!

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dare to Dream

    Thanks all! I'll be posting some butterfly foxes soon!! xD

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Lillies of the Garden

    Hey! I've 'reviewed' some of your other work, you are just amazing! Imagine if you and Sachi grouped up - what a pair :P On to the review! I really ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Urban Butterfly

    Hey! I love the colours on this, well done! Awesome! I don't really find the butterfly bright enough for the rest of the picture. Maybe edit it a bit and ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First Tiger Drawing

    OMG, this is awesome! I love baby tigers too! (and big cats in general, lol.) One eye is darker than the other and this annoys me. Otherwise, the face is ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing @shubhiloves2write

    Ooh, I like it! But I feel it would be so much better if it was a short dress. I don't know. I'm no fashion... person xD And maybe it's ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko's Photo Emporium-- Photos added 3/7/10

    WOW! Theses are all aboslutely brilliant! I love the licking-the-paw one the most. The second one is cool, it's a beautiful cat. I just want to pick it up and ...

    Mar 9, 2010


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract