User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: Poof -- to Sare

    Thanks guys!! I used charcoal and I layered it, but sadly I don't have a scanner - it broke, and that's the main reason why I didn't get it up ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poof -- to Sare

    Dear Sare, Sorry for the wait, but now the camera's working, here is your long-awaighted Poof. I hope I have drawn him well enough that it does his memory justice. ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Seeing the world (from your point of view)

    Cool as! If the colours of the jacket and all were faded a bit, this would be a really cool spooky picture. It was an interesting idea, and the antique ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Writing stuffs

    Thanks, all! :D I'm glad they were so well-recieved. I made another, a wallpaper this time - xD Yes, I am very bored Hope you like!! ~Durrs

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Writing stuffs

    Some avatars I spat out one morning while bored on Photobucket :lol: feel free to use, any advice?? Hope you liked!! ~Durrs

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    Beautiful! Absoultely no way I could see to improve them! Keep snapping away ;) ~Durrs

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime + Realistic Works (Added More Pics- 4/27/10)

    Hey Cres! Loving this new work! Thanks for the PM! On to the review! 1: This is awesome! I commend you! The only nitpick is that it looks like she ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the beach

    Hey Vit! These are amazing! I definately like the flowers and the beach huts the best, the contrast is amazing, and you really have an eye! Sunset beach 1: It ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 64 -updated-

    Pic 1: Awesome. The hair doesn't look quite as 3D as the rest, but I like it. !! Pic 2: The fins on its neck look funny. Shade them or ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Help

    It is, quite. But if you make sure that it's more paint than water and make sure your brush doesn't drip, you'll be fine. Slather that paint on! Or, if ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 64 -updated-

    Hey! Good luck! I really like it! I haven't tried the software myself, but you seem pretty good with it! Your character is awesome, and the hair (?) looks awesome, ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: UDCs - Unseen Dust Collectors :P

    Thank you!

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Photos! :}

    Wow! You definately have an eye for this - do I hear the next Sachiko coming? Either way, please keep photographing! But do avoid large spaces of one colour, like ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Help

    Hey! Good luck! Note: the way you've drawn this is really cool, btw. Very Davinci :) Layout: The moon probably shouldn't go there. If anything, I'd make it massive and ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime + Realistic Works (Added More Pics- 4/27/10)

    Beautiful, Cres! I would say, just darken the lines and you're set! Maybe some colour too? I know people (or is it just me? "} ) usually stuff up with ...

    Apr 20, 2010


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett