User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: My Aunt and Uncle's wedding

    Wow! No offence, Shadow, but you look like... nine O.o On to the critique now :D 1: I didn't really like this one, because it didn't really have a focus. ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger!!

    I seem to be obsessed with tigers at the moment. Okay, I admit it... I'm always obsessed with tigers. But that's not the point! The point it I've done another ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger's eye

    It's really blurry, and I apologise, but I hope you enjoy and all critiques more than welcome!!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Woodwork Box!

    I would if I had any, and yes, I constructed it slowly and painfully in my woodwork class :)

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Woodwork Box!

    Due to my horriable camera, this is pretty blurry, but I hope you guys like my box! Writing & Drawings on the lid, yin and yang (which look quite correct ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Paper Crane (Super, super TINY!)

    Whoa! That is super tiny! Well done!!! But, at first I didn't know what the picture was of. I thought, hey, nice picture! What is that little crumple of paper ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Addition

    I knew it was from StarWars! Unmistakable! xD It's awesome, well done. But I think you an improve on the fact that the background looks like it's going through the ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life gives you lemons, quit whining about not getting oranges and go chuck them at people.

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Blue Cat's Eyes

    I decided to edit one of my drawings - Samantha - and add a poem to it that I wrote a little time ago. I'm actually making another artwork with ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    I can't see it

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature, :]

    I like all of them but the second tree and the flowers. The tree is over-exposed to light, although the light streaming down is a nice effect on both of ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Brownie

    Wow, well done! This is a photo I can imagine horse lovers all over the world taking and sticking on their wall. I think that perhaps you could have shot ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poof -- to Sare

    Sure! I'm glad he turned out looking like the real Poof! And it's the camera, I swear - my ego is bruised! xD ~Durrs

    May 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: American Patriotism

    That is very cool, well done!

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Woodwork Boat!

    I am quite dissapointed by the lack of physical art (you get what I mean) on this site, so I'm posting my boat that I made in Woodworks last week ...

    May 20, 2010


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening