User avatar

Durriedog

  • Art & Photography Re: Temper - A superhero

    A few pages of a thing-magig I'm not sure I should continue... what do you reckon? Any opinions are helpful. And yes, she is a superhero, even though she might ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: my art

    This looks like a tattoo-ish design, and it's pretty cool. Even if you weren't making a tattoo the style is a lot like it and I have a technique that ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    This looks like Edmund from Narnia. Is that who this Skandar Keynes is? O.o This is awesome! The hair is what I like particuarly, and the shading under the chin. ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alice in Wonderland--uncoloured illustration

    *squints at drawing* I really like it! It's very Alice-ish. What I'd like to see is some pattern, maybe in the background? It seems quite plain at the moment, and ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon and Tiger

    Hey guys! These half-faces of a dragon and a tiger I designed to put on my school books, so that the place where they cut off would be over one ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ranga

    My drawing of a red-headed girl. Hopefully you can see it without too much blur. :) Sorry it's so huge. Nother.jpg

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Batman collection

    Here is a collection of some Batman drawings I've done recently! I haven't posted art on here for a while, so I hope you enjoy! :) Warning: Really bad focus ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Star Wars!

    If you cropped the picture so that there was less room above them then the focus would be directly on the people. As it is they look shorter than they ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cow!

    This is pro.

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Batman Whooooosh!

    A little copy of something I drew in class... I think the origional, hand drawn version is better, but my scanner isn't working. :/. Sooooo, here's the computer version, drawn ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Balanced

    I know, I know, it's blurry, and that sucks. But I'm actually pretty proud of it in real life, and the quality isn't going to get any better. Reviews welcome ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Tie him up good, of course! Watch over him with a bow and arrow, food and drink under his nose. And, of course, a gag ready to pull over his ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Life (takes you some interesting places)

    It's okay! Practice makes perfect, and you made a good point for me to improve! The 'Life' does look a little squished, which it probably shouldn't be. Thanks! And thank ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Life (takes you some interesting places)

    :) Something I spewed out one afternoon and only found again after cleaning my room. Thanks to Nate and Nutty who motivated me to clean, lol! I'm sorry about the ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Goddess of the Cosmos2

    From what I can see you just cropped and changed the colour?

    Jun 30, 2010


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist