User avatar

Durriedog

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Animal Biography?

    Options or tips; I say, try to start off with stories about animals you know a lot about and do lots of research. Then, think of things that would apply ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Modern-day Sphinx

    Try youtube :lol: I saw a tutorial on drawing tiger paws, and I thought 'it would be awesome to draw one of them facing me, but more like a lion, ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rawr!

    Another Rant Mimsy!

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Modern-day Sphinx

    This is a pic of a character I made up and drew called Mimsy Rant. She has (so far :lol: ) no urges to be in a story of any ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Newb Photos!

    Thankyou! And Snoink, the fruits are mangoes!!!

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Newb Photos!

    Hay all! Durrance here! Got a new camera for Christmas (kinda like duh!) and just thought I'd share the best pics with ya'll. Hope you like! Criticism welcome. Oh, and ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bleach: Hitsugaya Toushirou

    The hairline is too far down his forehead, unless it's supposed to be that way... The eyes are brilliant... yep, that's all from me!!! Durrance

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Rodney, Blake, James, Fleck, Michael, Josh, Brian, Ryan, Joshua??? This is a fantasy character, and you'll understand she's of the Fire tribe if you read the first chapter of my ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Rome

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A pretty waterfall :)

    It's beautiful!!! It looks like something out of a story book, set in another world. It could be better if edited with PhotoImpact or the like, but other wise a ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    The 'smoke' One looks awesome! I know this is probably some random little thing you decided to do after school, but if you got the correct pictures maybe this could ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

    I loved the one with the swing, the one with the slide and the one with the Amazon. The cheese one was just random but okay... For the one with ...

    Oct 1, 2009


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity