User avatar

Durriedog

  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Breaking Out of the Mold With Fantasy Races

    In Avatar it was brilliant, they didn't have any creatures from Earth, but they did copy quite a lot from them.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Little Things

    Hey! Nice work! I love the colours and the shading. My nitpicks - 1. The pacifier has an odd angle. It's pointing one way and the face is pointing another. ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    Thanks all!!! Love you guys!

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Breaking Out of the Mold With Fantasy Races

    Nymphs tied to trees for survival - Didn't C.S Lewis do that? Dragons in a city - that was done by Ian Irvine, though they were called Lyrinx. ~ Durrance ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Softer World

    *likes*

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    Another random pic by me.... As you can see I didn't plan it, as it is on lined paper! :smt005 "For none can be Bad without Good to compare us ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fanire... Dragon!

    Some random drawing of a dragon I did... xD. Enjoy! :wink: Fanire_by_Durriedog.jpg ~ Durrie :smt023

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you start calling your friend your character's name...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Bard

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Call up more air. Ha ha, palagrith victory..." ~ Sam What would YOURS do? *interested*

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Umm... I know! Mentos! I'm a sucker for Mentos." *grins* ~ Sam "Oremi tartlets with chocolate! They're the best!" ~ Andrew "Hoi!" *Elbows Andrew* "Get your own favorite sweet thing!" ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My main character drawing...Maya

    I like it, it's just that it doesn't look like she's wearing a shirt, just the sleeves. Weird. I also think her eyes look funny, but I can't figure out ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Manga.

    I really like it and I think it's pretty well-drawn overall, but I reckon the skirt should really go straight-out or something because it's bugging me. The arms look too ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh, Ha Ha. {Mimsy Rant}

    Thank you! And I find that you are right, Freak - Bwahaha. Back to the drawing page :lol:

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh, Ha Ha. {Mimsy Rant}

    Another pic of Mimsy Rant, this time with her boyfriend who is so far unnamed. Any suggestions? Must be something awesomely random xD Durrance :smt023

    Jan 5, 2010


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead