User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Just so you know, there is twelve pairs under there. Hope you like, Stells! The Twelve Dancing Princesses! I love that story! *read it the other night* Enjoy! ~Durr :smt023

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Here you go, Forest! Enjoy

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    On second thoughts, I'll just post them :P Here you go, Smexay, Biffle! Enjoy ~Durr :smt023

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming

    Guys! That's not fair! You almost gave me a heart attack! I almost cried! I swore! I would swear at you here if I didn't love you all so much. ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    I've retired! And I'm now making covers for stories, novels and poems! Just post the name, pen name and a summary for me and I'll get right onto it! If ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Biffle can makes you an avatar!!

    Yes, but then we don't know whether the text will be legiable at a smaller size. Well done Biff, whoo! My typo twin! ~ Durr

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Haha. And I second Master_Yoda.

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I got tattled on! *delighted shriek* I tattle on Stella and Lauren, for being friendly and awesome! Thanks, Irish ^^

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Welcome! :)

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar forums? Psh, make your own!

    Haha, welcome all. :D Glad someone used it!!

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar forums? Psh, make your own!

    So Biffle asked me how to make avvies so he could be my assistant. So I made a lovely tutorial for him. How sweet! And it was on Valentine's day ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Ooh, me me me! Tigers, fantasy things like swords... gold, tassles, frogs, dogs, random things like lockets, leaves and stones? Anything glittery! Just a few ideas ^^ Take your time, ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Okay guys, how's this? Enjoy, ~Durrie :smt023

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Irish and Aqua for generally being awesome and having kick-ass avvies (am I allowed to say that?! O.o You get what I mean *waves dismissive hand* :D)

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Elinor, Moriah, Ben Franks and Aspiring Author! Also Biffle and Classy! :D Kamas, Vana, Nate Becki, WD, JD... Sil, Shadow (Nutty), Afeefah!!! I can tattle on as many people as ...

    Feb 14, 2010


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov