User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    :O Go Peanut! I second that, I tattle on you and on Jack... and Nick! He's always so polite

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *hugs*

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Sorry, Nate. I'll edit it. *hugs all!!* Yaaaaaaaaay! *sends everyone chocolates and extra hugs... just in case*

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Yay! *hugs Aspiring*

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    How many hugs can I get from my fellow YWSers?

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Hahahaha neither am I as you may be able to tell!!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Yaaaaay!

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    It's meeeee!!!!! One of the few pics xD ~Durrs

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Yay! I got tattled on again! I tattle on Nutty again, Jabbs, Rocky, Young gun, Vana, biffle, olli, cres, Bond!! I know I've tattled on some of you before but ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Member Interview

    Mememe!?

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Yay!!! :D

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Here you go, Rocky! Welcome, Irish ^^ ~Durr

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Sure, Irish! Here you go! Hope you like! ~Durr

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Sorry, Eli, I didn't see you there! Well, here you go! Hope it's okay ~Durr

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Okay, here you go! Hope they're all good. Rosey, if your character has a different eye or hair colour, tell me and I can turn them said colour. Aspiring, I ...

    Feb 21, 2010


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay