User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    -If you were faced with the option of beef or chicken, which would you go for? Beef. My grandparents, and indeed most of my family, are beef farmers. -How many ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Are you kidding? Did you see my glare? Ya-huh - if you want your horror MC, that was it xD xD Teddy - OMG! I love your hair!!! Your fashion ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    Thank you guys so much! This will help alot. It's only just started, but if you want to see the blog, it's here: Any new interviews are very welcome! Also, ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    So I'm starting up a blog and I want it to start with a bang. So why not start it up with interveiws from real, every-day writers just like the ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww, Hawkie! You have the loveliest skin and smile EVER!

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww, Shadow is prettyful! I love your eyes! Blinkers, that is the awesomest pic ever xD

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Looking for bloggers

    Haha, about your life, about you, whatever you want. Smart***

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Looking for bloggers

    Cool! Just send me a bio and I'll contact you when the site is up.

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Looking for bloggers

    Hey guys! I've started up a blog site for young writers along with a forum, and I'm looking for bloggers! So, all you have to do is submit a blog ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    lolololololololol

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Eeeeeeeke! *wades through people to hug Ben*

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *Hugs all and gives chocolates* *taps nose* Our little secret! *hugs all again and runs off giggling* I'm such a genius!

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Aww, Cheesy!!! *tackleclinghugs* And Aspiring - how many times have you been mentioned in this? xD Of course you make people happy! *hugs*

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Group huuuuuuuuuuuuuuug! *dives into middle*

    Mar 2, 2010


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg