-
Re: The YWS Search Story
Loves it! Go Nate! Btw, I am very dissapointed in your lack of monkey/ape avvie! Shame on you! :P
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I tattle on Scarlet and Lezaleanwitch, for being my triplets; Biffle, for being my twin; Rocky, for being my sister; and crescent, for being my ex-sister-in-law. Luv my YWS family! ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!
Hey! Well first off, this is sweet. Secondly, don't just talk about how pretty she is. Talk about her personality, her intelligence, and her kindness. This will make her like ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
OMG you are so pretty! You and Nutty should partner up and be super-duper models :D Then again, everyone on YWS is so pretty! *envy, envy, envy!*
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Eek Forest, you is beautiful! Lovely eyes, I love your expression!!! :lol:
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I tattle on jasmine! D: Have I done it already? If no, why not??????! *distress*
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I'm blue team too WHOO!
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Hahaha! Aww, Biffle! You're so blue and smiley! You're kind of cute, lol! Just look at that hair, and didn't your mum ever tell you about pattern on pattern? xD
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
Go Ben! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! ... too loud? *throws an assortment of yummy things at Ben* Congradulations, Benny!
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Seriously, though, thanks. I love how YWS makes me feel about myself, when there's no falseness and nobody says things just because they feel under an obligation to say it ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Shadow, you're model material! Carli, I was just saying it as I saw :D
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Wow, you really are pretty! Very lovely smile, face shape, hair, eyes. But the smile's the best!
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
For amusing you with art! Yay!! *tacklehugs* I second Cade! What a brill guy! And Stori! And Nate! (Just a random thought... how many exclamation marks do you reckon have ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: My Blog is up!
You can see it at Haha, I hope you like, and I'm still looking for bloggers
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
nomnomnom ...Chocolately
Mar 12, 2010
