User avatar

Durriedog

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Tam_ara, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Sam - as always, lovin' the hat man. ;)

    May 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Don't know what to say about that, Aqua xD

    May 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Dude... those pics are awesome. What did you do?? You guys could all definately be models!! Skins - sweet bowling shoes!!!!

    May 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Feel better, Becks! Don't rush, get yourself lots of nice food! And movies!

    May 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Sorry, guys. I can't make these at the moment because I've got a new computer and I have to find the disk that has my PhotoImpactX3 on it... >.> Sorry ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    10-15oC? OMG! I'd die D: I feel sorry for you, Skins! My cousins had -1 the other day... I'd be walking around in five layers of clothing. That is, if ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Dam, in Aus we have to wear long sleeves because it's getting cold. It's like, 20-25 oC here :( Dems, you're so pretty! You have such awesome eyes!

    May 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Awesome! I love it! Thanks, Becks!

    May 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Wow! These are really well done!! Good job, Becki! I'd like a cover, please Book name: Balema Author's name: Kate Jorgensen Synopsis: A girl from Earth is thrown into another ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Put yourself down and I will send Writer's Block after you >.> NEVER let me catch you doing it again! Xoco - Awesomesause!!! xD They'll be in fashion so totally ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Nice! You're all so pretty/handsome! Valentine - Nice! You have cool hair! Or is it just me, the weird hair person? >.> Xoco - Nice glasses! You have really pretty ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Omg! You are SO pretty!!!!

    May 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Haha, we were kayaking in the rain (Durrie2/Dancingintherain and I) and swimming in the pool. Standing up in the kayaks and everything... I was so pro xD I don't get ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Me after an exhausting day at Tangalooma... Very big, soz.

    May 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Oh, sorry. Anyone else? :D If you want, I could also make a back page, with your blurb and a few quotes. You'd have to send me one of your ...

    Apr 30, 2010


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern