User avatar

Durriedog

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Ah - no idea. But we Aussies do it, so I'm People. xP WHy don't you guys call it tea?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Who's complaining? Where does Pooh live?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because I'm awesome. Why aren't bananas straight?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because you're an obsurd sparkly vampire. Why am I female?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Yes! Yes they can! Why are oranges orange?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because you're too awesome to make sense. How come 'awesome' is such an awesome word?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    *shrug*

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Oh. Right. Because, well, Tuesday Tuesday needed a name! And he was born on Tuesday, so... ANd aren't humans usually named? Are pirates better than ninjas?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    *sigh* What happened to the Questions?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Pitchforks? Lewis guns!!! Are Lewis guns awesome? How so? xD

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Why else? Watching KungFu Panda! Pandas have rolemodels! *scoffs* How do people who rock at netball act?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I'm your conscience. I'm here to tell you to sit down and shut up and - DON'T EAT THAT BUG!!!! What do you do when you're sat on by a ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Yep. What came after?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    "Life is about sitting around wondering what life's all about." ~ BC What came first?

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    nomnomnom Where do you go? (Mwaha, first find out what I mean! {even I don't know})

    Jan 4, 2010


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley