-
Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...
xD When you realise you can log into your computer, get the internet up, search YWS on Google and log in without even looking at your computer.
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...
Go Shadow! Whoop! *hugs* When you start teaching your friends the ways of a YWSer, and have inside jokes with them even though they don't have an account.
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...
You know you're obsessed with YWS when you start up threads like this!
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...
(same with me, Jasmine ^^) When you sometimes log in more than three times in a day, to see who's reviewed your work When you start using typical YWS chat ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Witty Comments!
Between two of my characters :) “I can shoot good.” Sam said. “You can shoot well, Sam, you can shoot well.” “Thank you.” “I didn’t mean it like that. I ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...
When your mum tells you, 'ten minutes!' and you immediately rush to YWS :D
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: You know you're obsessed with YWS when...
When you type in 'Young Writers Society' where it asked for your email on Facebook!
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Poll: Ninjas or Pirates?
PIRATES! 397p_0c_1b.jpg
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
pudin... :smt010
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Omg! 10/10!!! That is cool!
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Because. :P Why did the cane toad cross the road?
Jan 5, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
I think charities profit, and bibles are expensive. Sometimes no one except the person who was given the Bible profits.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
No, but I'm a Christian. Fail :P I know plenty of people who have, though. What's the reason for your username?
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
lol Angels will beat devils any day
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
I didn't...
Jan 4, 2010
